SAN FRANCISCO SUFI EVENTS
Khankah SAM (home page here) is a residential community in San Francisco, dedicated to the universal message of Love Harmony and Beauty and to the local Sufi community.
Khankah SAM, the Mentorgarden and beyond
(Daily practices, healing circles and Sufi beach walks see below)
Other daily and weekly events offered at Khankah SAM and the nearby Mentorgarden include:
- Join Khankah SAM residents for Spiritual Practice, every evening at 6:00 pm: We offer prayer, wazifa, breath practices, meditation, music and sohbet.
All are welcome! Locations vary:
- Fri-Sat-Sun: Meditation Room, 3rd floor, 65 Norwich
- Monday: Walking practice & Silent Sitting led by Magdalena (door open at 5:30pm for personal yoga practice)
- Tuesday: Khankah SAM kitchen, 65 Norwich
- Thursday: Mentorgarten, 410 Precita Avenue, led by Wali Ali
- Weekly Universal Healing Service, in the tradition of the Dervish Healing Order, Sunday mornings at 9:00. (Please call Shakur, 415-641-1837, to confirm before attending)
- Weekly community potluck suppers every Tuesday evening at 6:30 sharp, usually followed by Tuesday Community time together with special events weekly - see the a href="http://www.ruhaniat.org/index.php/ksam-calendar">calendar.
- Weekly beach walk every Thursday at eleven, in the spiritual footsteps of Joe and Guin Mlller. Meet at Judah Beach Cafe, 1396 La Playa, SF 94122 (end of N Judah Muni Line).